Our progressive programs provide the tools blind people of all ages need to lead normal, independent lives.
BLIND, Incorporated offers training for
adults, children, teenagers, and seniors. Click on the links below to find out more information about a specific program.Home · Mission & Philosophy · Capital Campaign · Employment Emphasis · Audio Brochure
- The Comprehensive Program is geared toward adults who want to gain the skills and confidence they need to either continue in their present line of work, continue their education, or begin a new career.
- PREP (formerly Life 101) The Post-secondary Readiness & Empowerment Program (PREP) allows teenagers to learn the skills they need to keep up with their peers and prepares them to attend college or join the workforce.
- The Buddy Program teaches children ages 9 to 13 that being blind is OK and they can have as much fun as anybody else.
- Our Senior Program allows people who lose their sight later in life to learn practical techniques for dealing with their sight loss and network with other seniors who are also losing vision.
- Our English Language Learning (ELL) Program is designed to teach both braille and English language to blind people who need to learn to read and speak English.
- Our Veterans and Wounded Warriors Program is a pilot program designed to enable blinded veterans and wounded warriors to receive the same high-quality training opportunities available to civilians.
What's Happening · Staff, Students, & Alumni · The Twin Cities Area · Contact Us · Make a Donation