Blind, Inc. offers several programs geared to youth who wish to participate in fun activities and learn new skills over the summer. More information on each individual program is below.
- The PREP (Post-secondary Readiness and Empowerment Program) is a Summer program that allows teenagers to learn the skills they need to keep up with their peers and prepares them to attend college or join the workforce.
- Our STYLE (Summer Transition Youth Learning Experience) Program, is for students who cannot participate in our school year programs and who wish to continue developing skills over the summer.
- The Buddy Program offered each summer, teaches children ages 9 to 13 that being blind is OK and they can have as much fun as anybody else.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to obtain more information, Please contact Michell Gip, Youth Services Coordinator:
- Phone: (612) 872-0100 (ext. 231),
- Toll free: (800) 597-9558,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.